• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free Call 4.0 help needed

CVC505

I am trying to implement the freecall 4.0 add-on and have run into several problems. After the installation I go to the catagories/products section of the admin page and I receive this error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/gtwth/public_html/test/admin/categories.php on line 939

The section of code reffered to appears to be;

if ( ((!$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (@$HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id'])) && (!$cInfo) && (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'], 0, 4) != 'new_') ) {

$category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = tep_array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);

$cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);

}

The function tep_array_merge() is used several time ahead of this point without problems. Has anybody gotten this to work? and can you tell me how it was done? I am using 2.2 MS2 for my test store.

What I am really after is a way to allow for several no cost options to be sellected for an item. Example: metal picture frame in red and 8x10 size. The red option should not add anything to the cost and should not show up in the option list with either a $0.00 price or the BAse price of the item. ( Does that make sense?)

thanks for your help

Rick Hanzlik