• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Specials help !!!

the_gh0st

I want specials to only show up on the specials page, is there a way to do this? It is just a generic fix for a small problem. I am using Customerdiscount v.1.1 and on the index page for the product listing it shows the specials price with a customer discount applied to it. I need it not to list the specials on the index pages with a discount so my solution would be to eliminate the product from those pages and only list it on the specials page. Is this the best way to go? Can someone please help me? The Customerdiscount is no longer being developed or supported.

Sounds like you could use an inefficient NOT IN clause in your product listing page to exclude any products in your specials table. Probalby a better way to do that, but it would get the job done, and should be pretty easy to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived