• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image Upload Error

Naegle

I just set up os Commerce today and I'm really impressed (and greatful) for its features. I started uploading product information in my site, but I had a slight problem with the image upload. When I browsed for the image it pointed to my computer and after selecting the image and saving, it gave me the following error.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: move_uploaded_file(E:/Accounts/misionme/catalog/images/osblogo2.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\Accounts\misionme\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\php15B0.tmp' to 'E:/Accounts/misionme/catalog/images/osblogo2.gif' in E:\Accounts\misionme\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at E:\Accounts\misionme\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php:94) in E:\Accounts\misionme\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it could have been an issue with permissions from my computer, so I uploaded the images to catalog/images on my server and tried again, but recived the same message. The text updates fine though. I also checked the permissions on my folders and it looks good. FYI, I'm on a windows server. Any ideas??

PPS- Is there a way I can export the info from my Access database instead of uploading one by one?

Thanks!

What FTP client are you using to upload the images? Did you know that you can upload images via the osCommerce 'admin' control panel File Manager, or is this what's causing the problem?

Vger

What FTP client are you using to upload the images?  Did you know that you can upload images via the osCommerce 'admin' control panel File Manager, or is this what's causing the problem?

Vger

I used the admin control panel, but it gave me the error, so I uploaded the images to my site using cuteftp and tried browsing the images from the site, but I recieved the same error.

FYI: My host uses VDeck and I was thinking it could be a permissions issue. Has anyone had problems with this before. I tried uploading from another computer and it gave me the same error. Thanks for the help.

Archived