• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems with download module

thefoxrox

Hi, i have started to set up an oscommerce site and am trying to get the download function working. Have put .exe files in catalog/download folder ready for download and put file name in product attributes but to no avail. The download link is appearing but all I am getting is a txt file with the following message which I don't understand, I am desparatley seeking help, anyone?

Warning: opendir(/hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalogpub/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalog/download.php on line 59

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalog/download.php on line 60

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalog/download.php on line 74

Warning: mkdir(/hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalogpub/.tnogxoxjjzyisyozg): No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalog/download.php on line 91

Warning: symlink(): No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalog/download.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalog/download.php:59) in /hsphere/local/home/redfoxed/redfoxeducation.com/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

you have multiple errors, one in your configure.php file, white space in your download.php file (download.php works without having to be modified)..

search the knowledge base for headers already sent, post your configure.php file without the db info, and copy an original download.php back over the top of the one you modified (any particular reason for modifying?)

Archived