osCommerce

The e-commerce.

free shipping over $50??

amarton

Does it work?

It did not work for me.

Yes it works Ok I have just installed freeamountv3.2 and tested it

but My problem is

When setting up free shipping module inside admin/modules/shipping under minimum cost it says

(( Minimum order amount purchased before shipping is free? )) But when customer orders they do not see it all ,they only see *** before shipping is free**** what I would like it to say is *** free shipping after ***

I am wondering if any one might direct me as to where to edite the line I have searched through both freeamount.php files and there not in there

Would any one know and direct me as to which file to edite. >_<

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

Yes it works Ok I have just installed freeamountv3.2 and tested it

but My problem is

When setting up free shipping module inside admin/modules/shipping under minimum cost it says

(( Minimum order amount purchased before shipping is free? )) But when customer orders they do not see it all ,they only see  *** before shipping is free**** what I would like it to say is  *** free shipping after ***

I am wondering if any one might direct me as to where to edite the line I have searched through both freeamount.php files and there not in there

Would any one know and direct me as to which file to edite. >_<

It's in freeamount.php that's located in the modules folder toward the bottom of the page (around 23 lines from the bottom).

• 4 weeks later...