• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UrbanKicks

I like the design and colours.

No "About us" page.

Ditto "Shipping", "Privacy", and "Tracking"

From the "Create Accont" page -

"Your password will be emailed to the adress you provided above".

"Contact Us" has a stock OSC blue "Send" button. Doesn't look nice with you little orange ones.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

To understand Recursion, first one must understand Recursion.

Thx for them comments great stuff, I will sort the issues out asap, the terms and about us are all being done site isnt live yet but it will be by this weekend hopefully.

I like the design and colours.

No "About us" page.

Ditto "Shipping", "Privacy", and "Tracking"

From the "Create Accont" page -

"Your password will be emailed to the adress you provided above".

"Contact Us" has a stock OSC blue "Send" button. Doesn't look nice with you little orange ones.

Hi

I have fixed the send button made new one.

Signup page made a few changes removed old password boxes and fixed the spelling as above thx.

About, terms and tracking will be done soon. thx for the help any more plz pile in. :thumbsup:

I was reading your Gift Voucher FAQ and it said that they could be purchased just like any other product. The question is "where is the Gift Voucher" product?????

Peter

Gift vouchers, I have disabled the products for now until I am 100% with the idea of having it installed and all its features.

Thx for that.

you should fix your keywords, currently:

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="oscommerce,free oscommerce,templates oscommerce,templates,oscommerce templates,skins,oscommerce tutorial,loaded version,oscommerce,oscommerce hosting,free oscommerce template,oscommerce skins,oscommerce ready,oscommerce add ons,free oscommerce theme,oscommerce module,sup,suposc,supa osc,websites,website design,design">

Elwyn,

Just a couple of things

1. Get some contact info into the header because customers like to see phone numbers displayed also add the contact_us contrib to add more detail to your contact us page.

2. Your add to cart button is very small and quite hard to find, maybe consider moving it further up the page.

also the best sellers list does not mean anything just looking at it, maybe incorporate the scrolling best sellers contrib to show the pic of the best selling products.

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

you should fix your keywords, currently:

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="oscommerce,free oscommerce,templates oscommerce,templates,oscommerce templates,skins,oscommerce tutorial,loaded version,oscommerce,oscommerce hosting,free oscommerce template,oscommerce skins,oscommerce ready,oscommerce add ons,free oscommerce theme,oscommerce module,sup,suposc,supa osc,websites,website design,design">

John

Thx for that, all tags and titles will be modded asap once we have further details from distribution on other manufacturers we are goin to install to the site.

Thx John

the watermark over each photo is ANNOYING. when i click on 'enlarge photo' i can't even see the shoe clearly because of the HUGE watermark.

if i can't see what i am buying i won't buy.

fribhey, ummm the watermarks have been bugging me actually, the small one especially, I am able to fade the big ones further which I will do thx, the small ones I may delete altogether.

Thx fribhey

Elwyn,

Just a couple of things

1. Get some contact info into the header because customers like to see phone numbers displayed also add the contact_us contrib to add more detail to your contact us page.

2. Your add to cart button is very small and quite hard to find, maybe consider moving it further up the page.

also the best sellers list does not mean anything just looking at it, maybe incorporate the scrolling best sellers contrib to show the pic of the best selling products.

Mark

Hi all last first, :thumbsup:

Mark

I have tried installing the rolling bestsellers with images but seeing this site is heavily modded I will be a few days sorting the code out for this, but nice idea.

Add to cart button, yeah it does look small now you mention I think I will make an orange button like the rest with a cart image in like this small one, thx.

Seeing as the site isnt live yet I had decided not to install my contact info quite yet, but a contact telephone is goin in the header.

Thx Mark for them comments. :thumbsup:

Although the font should be catered towards your target market, try finding a more legible font or making them a little larger. I had a hard time reading some of the words and I have 20/20 vision and no stranger to those fonts.

Archived