• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

upload cvs file excel algorithim

could someone please give me the the excel algorithym (field headers) for bulk upload of product with three prices

the one i have doesnt seem to work it also doesnt seem to have a field for manufacter i would like that included as well, any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

could someone please give me the the excel  algorithym (field headers) for bulk upload of product with three prices 

the one i have doesnt seem to work it also doesnt seem to have a field for manufacter i would like that included as well, any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Everyones store will be slightly different depending on what contributions have been added. The best thing to do is to enter in a couple of products manually and then export the file to your local computer and use the fields from it.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

could someone please give me the the excel  algorithym (field headers) for bulk upload of product with three prices 

thanks

Archived