• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How can I upload or update mySQL file?

I was trying to install the auspost.php,v 2.0.0 contribution and the readme file says that I will need to do this

In phpMyAdmin or similar run the auspost.sql to apply the changes to your database to create and update zones for the

local and international modules.

now I have never used phpmyadmin before and i don't see anyway of uploading this austpost.sql file. I have looked in my local directory but can't find where the SQL files are kept.

please any guidance would help tremendously.

I just need to know how to upload this file and run it to update details in my database.

thanks

do u know how to access phpmyadmin?

usually via your host cpanel, mysql, phpmyadmin then click on the database and then sql and paste the code into the sql dialog box.

phpmyadmin has many great tutorials available on the internet, that would be a great starting point

do u know how to access phpmyadmin?

usually via your host cpanel, mysql, phpmyadmin then click on the database and then sql and paste the code into the sql dialog box.

phpmyadmin has many great tutorials available on the internet, that would be a great starting point

thanks, I went into phpmyadmin and selected database and then SQL on right

then at the bottom I entered the file location under the section "Location of the textfile:" it uploaded. I think I got it (was guessing the whole thing as the phpmyadmin site was quite large)

this austpost contribution still doesn't work I am trying to upload the new file now auspostair.php

Archived