• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

swtiched servers, now paypal prob

perpetual-burn

I switched servers, everything works ok, acept i cant get into my admin section because i get this error:

Warning: main(/home/krazyowl/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/database_tables.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/animeind/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php on line 59

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/krazyowl/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/database_tables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home/animeind/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php on line 59

All thats on those lines is the paypal ipn include. so what do i need to do to fix it or uninstall or something? please, need help :)

ty

-Phil

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/krazyowl/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/database_tables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home/animeind/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php on line 59

as u see, one is /krazyowl and teh other is /animeind

animeind is the new one so it cant find it.

look in your admin/includes/configure.php file and make sure you have the proper document root setup in there.

copy this named phpinfo.php to your root and run it:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

then search for document_root it will give you the proper path to use.

your configure.php files are the ones messed up.

i dont know why it is pointing to another server somewhere else. and this is just with the paypal module? if it were me, i woule remove the three or so paypal php files and then recopy them to the server.

Archived