• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Been online for 1hr 20mins

Ok, I have this ip address that's been online for the last 1hr & 20mins, but I can't tell if it's a spider or what it could be.

It put all of my featured products on my storefront into a cart & hasn't done anything with it since.

How can i tell what it is & how do I get rid of it?

Here is a linkto the whois for that particular IP.

Thanks a lot for anything I can get!

Okay, that company operates a search engine spider. I think it's called JetBot. The parent company is Hurricane Electric which, despite the name, is an Internet Service Provider, and they have their own search engine company called Jet Eye, andf they're the ones with the spider. If you want you can add 'JetBot' to the spiders.txt file, and just make sure that 'Prevent spider sessions' is turned on in your control panel.

Vger

Okay, that company operates a search engine spider.  I think it's called JetBot.  The parent company is Hurricane Electric which, despite the name, is an Internet Service Provider, and they have their own search engine company called Jet Eye, andf they're the ones with the spider.  If you want you can add 'JetBot' to the spiders.txt file, and just make sure that 'Prevent spider sessions' is turned on in your control panel.

Vger

That simple eh!

How was that information found? Did you just go to their website?

Archived