• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ProtX payment module

dpsoftware

I have just set up ProtX payment with latest release of OS Commerce.

I am using test payment server.

Payment goes through and I am sent the success email from ProtX but after the payment, I am returned back to the "Payment Information" screen to select the payment method again instead of the order being completed.

The order does not appear in the admin.

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated.

regards

Dave Peters

DP Software

Dave Peters

This was caused by the ProtX module submission not being compatible with register globals submission. The following modificaton is needed to the protx_form.php file:

function before_process() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

$Decoded = $this->SimpleXor(base64_decode($_REQUEST['crypt']),MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_FORM_PASSWORD);

$values = $this->getToken($Decoded);

Note I accept no responsibility for this as I am not a PHP programmer but I just hacked in some code from ProtX integration kit into the original submission and it appears to work fine.

Dave Peters

DP Software

I have just set up ProtX payment with latest release of OS Commerce.

Payment goes through and I am sent the success email from ProtX but after the payment, I am returned back to the "Payment Information" screen to select the payment method again instead of the order being completed.

Dave Peters