• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

module hell with new load

several months ago i started work on an oscom site, but a new job caused me to stop. since then i have had to rebuild my pc. I have a site that works ish. and have recently tried uploading oscom to my isp to begin work again. Howeve. the site does not work on the isp.

This is because I used some sort of templating system on my local pc, but cant for the life of me figure out which one. can anyone help me figure it out? I really dont want to completely have to re-learn everything and start from scratch

Thanks

Iam

This is because I used some sort of templating system on my local pc, but cant for the life of me figure out which one. can anyone help me figure it out?

Sorry - my mind-reading skills are not what they used to be and I can't find my crystal ball. I find that a pencil and some paper comes in really handy for making notes though.

Rich.

several months ago i started work on an oscom site, but a new job caused me to stop. since then i have had to rebuild my pc. I have a site that works ish. and have recently tried uploading oscom to my isp to begin work again. Howeve. the site does not work on the isp.

This is because I used some sort of templating system on my local pc, but cant for the life of me figure out which one. can anyone help me figure it out? I really dont want to completely have to re-learn everything and start from scratch

Thanks

Iam

Both the main template systems add code to your configure.php file so I would look there to see which one you are using.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived