• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Meta Tags

handd

There is not one file that contains the meta tags. If you don't want to install a contribution, then you need to edit most of the files in the catalog directory. This won't give you meta tags for your products so you will need to add something for that too. There is a a way to do it somewhere here on the forums. Or, do it the easy way and install Header Tags Controller.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

There is not one file that contains the meta tags.  If you don't want to install a contribution, then you need to edit most of the files in the catalog directory.  This won't give you meta tags for your products so you will need to add something for that too.  There is a a way to do it somewhere here on the forums.  Or, do it the easy way and install Header Tags Controller.

Jack

Thanks Jack, but I think I'm in way over my head here. I down loaded the contribution and understood about 1/2 of it. php is not something I understand.

Archived