• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How I can change shop template?

By adding tables, or using css if you prefer. The template consists of a header, three columns below it and then a footer. You can edit any of those, delete them or move them - just basic html stuff.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

In your catalog root there is a file called stylesheet.css

Also head on over to the Contributions section of the osCommerce site and do a search for templates. STS (Simple Template System) and BTS (Basic Template System) would probably simplify your life a bit :)

The wiki docs are invaluable as well as a reference to the inner workings of osCommerce.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

but where do I find the .css template? I cant find it?? What section do I find it in?

When you said "change the template" I thought you were saying youwanted to change how the site was phically layed out. If you just want to change it's appearance (color, fonts, etc.) then just edite the catalog/stylesheet.css file.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived