• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

my banners do NOT show up?

imaaxx

Hi I am newbie here and i cant seem to find an answer to my problem anywhere.... I had 1 banner in my Banner Manager yesterday and it was working perfect. Today I removed it and added and new one and for some reason it does not show? So i put back the one from yesterday and now it wont show either. I have not edited the footer.php page. I have no idea what i have done wrong if anyone can assist me, that would be great....

very confused newbie :'(

I have had this problem before. Check the size of the banner. For me, the only size I know that will display a banner is 468X50 (Group entry). I would also size my banner (.jpg, .gif,..) to be that size as well. In other words, set the group entry to 468x50 and the picture of your banner to be 468x50 as well. This should do it. At least it did it for me. Good luck

I have had this problem before.  Check the size of the banner.  For me, the only size I know that will display a banner is 468X50 (Group entry).  I would also size my banner (.jpg, .gif,..) to be that size as well.  In other words, set the group entry to 468x50 and the picture of your banner to be 468x50 as well.  This should do it.  At least it did it for me.  Good luck

Thank you... i had re-named my group to something other then 486x50 and then the banner would not show.... So i put it back to 468x50 and like magic there was my banner again.

WooHoo! thanks for your help on this......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived