• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stuborn Account Creation????

uncamoe

I have a store that has been up and live for about 2 months. I have had really good success and love the oscommerce solution. I have modified the store quite extensively. Until now I have had just basic config Problems. The issue at this point: I have one customer in Japan that cannot login after she makes an account.

At the end of the account creation process we get this notice:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '= '[email protected]'' at line 1

select customers_id, customers_email_address, purchased_without_account from customerswhere customers_email_address = '[email protected]'

[TEP STOP]

In admin it states she is a customer. But when I try to log in to her account it tells me [and her and everyone else who has tried on her account] "No match for email address/password" I have had her resign up after I deleted her from the user accounts and still not working for her. I also have tried to set up a test account with her e-mail and get the same error. I have changed the email validation to DNS. Niether way will it work for her. This is the only person with this issue. :(

Thanks in advance for your help!

Stephen

most likely, without seeing what is in the browser address bar when the error shows up, i imagine it is there

ahhl, good old slc . .. used to live there

Archived