• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

locating a ftp program for dummies

hello,i have gotten wonderful help by the members of this forum and would like to try to takle most of the rest of my work on my own to give the newer people a chance to get help.

my question is,would anyone know of an ftp program i could install to my pc so i can work on my editing .i was suggested by a wonderful helper to use altra editing,but i dont understand it.

if someone knows of one that is easy to understand ,please let me know.and also,maybe i would have better luck if i knew how to load my oscommerce files to the altraedit.

J & N Global Onlineis my site,if anyone want to loomat at and tell me how to professionalize it.for a fine designer apparel outlet,i want it to look great and fit for its needs.i wanna put ly comany logo in it,change colors among other things so its needed that i know how to use an ftp

thank you,jeremiah nichols

www.smartftp.com is the mouser firendly interface I've come accross.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

thank you all for your replies,i think im going to go with the smartftp for now.i got my files to download and have a question of how to edit and send the info back and also how to back up my files.

im going to be working on it all night but if there is something you know about this program that might help me,that would be awesome.

these forumes rock,jeremiah nichols

Archived