• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there a way to remove the price from.....

dj06

I would like to manually put prices in for my products I'm listing. When I click on a product and read about it, I do not want to be able to see the price in the upper right hand corner. Is there a way for me to remove this? If someone can just tell me what file handles it, i"ll figure it out myself. :'(

Thanks!

I would like to manually put prices in for my products I'm listing.  When I click on a product and read about it, I do not want to be able to see the price in the upper right hand corner.  Is there a way for me to remove this?  If someone can just tell me what file handles it, i"ll figure it out myself. :'(

Thanks!

When you say manually do you mean you don't want it pulled from the database and just put the price in the description?

Go New England Patriots!!!!

Just in the product info. When I click on my product and the information comes up about it, I only want to be able to see a price in my drop down options box. I dont want to see the price at the top on the right side corner. If I sent it at zero then it shows up as $0.00. I dont want a price to show there.

Archived