• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CVV v.1.24 DB Problem

cYon

First off I'm not that great with PHP. I am attempting to install the CVV v.1.24 for MS2 found at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,99

The install files states:

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `cvvnumber` VARCHAR(4) default NULL AFTER `cc_expires`;

***If you have not altered your Configuration Table in the database:

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ( 185, 'CVV2 Number', 'CVVNUMBER_MIN_LENGTH', 3, 'Minimum Length of CVV2 Number', 2, 17, '2004-01-08 10:30:00', '2004-01-08 10:30:00', NULL , NULL );

***If you have made some alterations to the Configuration Table you will need to change the '185' and '17' to represent the next configuration_id and sort_order(group 2) for your particular database.

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ( 186, 'CVV Max Length', 'CVVNUMBER_MAX_LENGTH', 4, 'Maximum Length of CVV Number', 3, 19, '2004-01-08 10:31:00', '2004-01-08 10:31:00', NULL , NULL );

***As in the previous entry the '186' and '19' might be different if you have already modified your configuration table.? The '4' is the value for maximum length of the CVV number which is needed for American Express cards (the 3 in the query is the group_id so don't change).? If you just plan on accepting Visa/MC/Discover you can change this to '3' in the query or the number can also be changed in your admin tool->configuration->maximum values

Now I have many mods running on this setup so I'm sure the config table has been altered. However, I do not know what to change the values too. I am receiving the following error below on the checkout_process page and when editing an order in the admin section. Can someone help me out with the DB setup?

1054 - Unknown column 'cvvnumber' in 'field list'

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, cvvnumber, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values ('2', 'Bob Bob', '', '5023 somewhere', '', 'Beverly Hills', '90210', 'California', 'United States', '123-456-7890', '[email protected]', '2', 'Bob Bob', '', '5023 somehwere', '', 'Beverly Hills', '90210', 'California', 'United States', '2', 'Bob Bob', '', '5023 somewhere', '', 'Beverly Hills', '90210', 'Texas', 'United States', '2', 'Credit Card', 'Visa', 'Bob Bob', '4111111111111111', '0108', '', now(), '1', 'USD', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

Edited by cYon

I have found that the error above is suppose to mean that the field 'cvvnumber' does not exist in the table 'orders', but it DOES. To make things even weirder when I execute the above sql statement into phpmyadmin for that DB it executes fine and adds the new data. Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by cYon

I have found that the error above is suppose to mean that the field 'cvvnumber' does not exist in the table 'orders', but it DOES. To make things even weirder when I execute the above sql statement into phpmyadmin for that DB it executes fine and adds the new data. Anyone have any ideas?

i get this same error

i redid my db i dono whats up is there anything out there that will let the buyer add a cvv2 cuz i use propay and i have to manual add my purchases

let me know if anyone has fixed that or just has something that will send all the info to me

thx

Me too, I've got the same error:

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, cvvnumber, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values ('3', 'Jasper Peursem', '', '', '', 'Hardinxveld-Giessendam', '', '', 'Netherlands', 'tel', e-mail', '1', 'Jasper Peursem', '', '', '', 'Hardinxveld-Giessendam', '', '', 'Netherlands', '1', 'Jasper Peursem', '', '', '', 'Hardinxveld-Giessendam', '', '', 'Netherlands', '1', 'Overschrijving', '', '', '', '', '', now(), '1', 'EUR', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

I don't know what to do now! I'm close my shop, until the error has been solved! Have anyone ideas! I am desperate

Thank you very much!

My problem is solved! :lol: I've delete my old table 'ccvnumber' and I insert a new table 'cvvnumber'. I forgot to sort my tables on the right place. Check the picture for more details (Sorry for my bad english, but I can't speak english very well :( )

SQL%20database.gif

I sort now the tables good and it works! I've only insert the following row:

ALTER TABLE `orders` ADD `cvvnumber` VARCHAR(4) default NULL AFTER `cc_expires`;

Greetz,

Jasper