• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Directing to shopping cart

asaatlou

if the catalog is currently located at mocha316.com/catalog move all the files from catalog up one level.

also in the catalog/includes/configure.php and catalog/admin/includes/configure.php files wherever you have /catalog delete /catalog so it would be in configure.php for the main store just a /

Hello,

I need to find out how to make my shopping chart, my index page.? Meaning if customers type mocha316.com, I need them to be pointed to the shopping cart.

Thank you.

an easier and sometime COOLER way of doing it is to simply get a redirect script and put it in your root with some information about your store befor it redirects to your current directory! much simpler,better and you can change it when you want!

an easier and sometime COOLER way of doing it is to simply get a redirect script and put it in your root with some information about your store befor it redirects to your current directory! much simpler,better and you can change it when you want!

pm me if you need info! :thumbsup:

Does that screw up spider bots though? That's what I did and the bots don't seem to be indexing my site. I'm not sure what's causing it at this point :'(

Go New England Patriots!!!!

Does that screw up spider bots though?  That's what I did and the bots don't seem to be indexing my site.  I'm not sure what's causing it at this point  :'(

it all depends on the script you use i suppose! if you give enought time before the redirect the bot should follow.

if you have the address in the body of the redirect it shouldn't be a problem.

i could be wrong on this but it's what i know about bots. :-"

Archived