• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OScommerce Error

I was trying to rename the conditions.php file to about_us.php. I changed it in the includes/filenames.php and also the language files to reflect the same. Now I get the following error:

Warning: main(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/www.testsite.com/web/catalog/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sites/www.testsite.com/web/catalog/index.php on line 33

I checked the config file and it looks ok. All the directories and files are the same. I also undid the changes I had made but still get the same error.

Could it be a PHP engine error? I have checked everything and I have run out of ideas. Any help will be highly appreciated. :thumbsup:

I later set the path manually and got this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/sites/www.testsite.com/web/catalog/includes/header.php on line 51

Any ideas? I am still pondering

I was trying to rename the conditions.php file to about_us.php. I changed it in the includes/filenames.php and also the language files to reflect the same. Now I get the following error:

Warning: main(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/www.testsite.com/web/catalog/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sites/www.testsite.com/web/catalog/index.php on line 33

I checked the config file and it looks ok. All the directories and files are the same. I also undid the changes I had made but still get the same error.

Could it be a PHP engine error? I have checked everything and I have run out of ideas. Any help will be highly appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Woooowww! I figured it out. Somehow I dunno how, my application_top.php was 0 bytes. Yep empty and I hadnt touched it. Could have been an FTP upload error or something. But thats all there was to it.

I later set the path manually and got this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/sites/www.testsite.com/web/catalog/includes/header.php on line 51

Any ideas? I am still pondering

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the exact problem. I did make changes in the filename.php ... add the conditions.php to the list because when I did a checkout the "checkout_process.php file hang and I got a ERROR-NO-CONDITIONS, that was the beginning of my troubles...smile

Archived