• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What to type in on line 130

bombola

After installing the shop and an additional language everything works fine. But when I log out from admin and try to log in again I get this message

Warning: main(includes/languages/svenska.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bombola/public_html/butik/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Warning: main(includes/languages/svenska.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bombola/public_html/butik/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/svenska.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bombola/public_html/butik/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

So I probably should type in something on line 130 but what?

This is how line 130 on application_top.php looks like right now:

// include the language translations

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

$current_page = basename($PHP_SELF);

if (file_exists(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . $current_page)) {

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . $current_page);

It looks like a configuration issue.

does the file at www.yourdomain.com/includes/languages/svenska.php exist? Is it in a different directory?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

does that file also exist on the admin side?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

No but I have not chosen that language for admin. And I don?t have the correct admin language file.

Well, the admin page you are trying to access, (/home/bombola/public_html/butik/admin/includes/application_top.php) is trying to access that language file on the admin side (includes/languages/svenska.php), refering to this by by reference. So, though i'm not familiar with how the languages work, I think you're going to need it.

Archived