• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot modify cart contents anymore Pls help me!

Hi,

My host recently went down and when it was restored i uploaded my files again and imported the sql data, everything is ok except that i cannot add or remove anything from the cart!

Strange thing is i am able to add an item if i click 'add to cart' from the product listing area, but if i do it from the (prouct_info.php) products info page it will just refresh the page and add nothing! Very weird.. Also when i try to remove the product on the shopping_cart.php page it just appears to refresh the page and removes nothing! This has only happened since the server went down as it was working fine before!

Is it possible it's a server thing? But since it adds products from the listing page only i am not too sure!?

Anyone got any ideas pleease? Thanks.

Yours grateful,

Ed

hi, thanks for the response...

sorry i forgot to mention that i did try that! exactly the same thing happens.. i also tried uploading an unmodified version of shopping_cart.php and exactly the same thing happens.

also, i just noticed that the search is no longer working! when i type something in the search box and click the search button it simply refreshes the page just like the others! this is very weird...

can't think what's causing it, is it possible it's soemthing like internet security settings or such?

any help appreciated,

thanks!

Ed

Archived