• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

download configuration...

klingler

Came across "oscommerce" yesterday and installed it right away on my freebsd box (o;

In the configuration panel I see the option for "downloads" and link expiration...I guess for downloadable products?

But there is no configuration/upload option for files. Means I have to get some additional module?

Read the docs here and configured everything I could...

No download link appears after ordering...

Shouldn't there be a seperate "download shipping" mode?

And since my downlaods should be mostly for free the payment windows still appears although total cost is 0.

Now installed the "downloads manager"...

Besides the "free shipping" and "free of charge" there are not much more options available..

The admin/order panel throws now an SQL error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 0, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by limit 0, 20

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas?

Archived