• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attributes sort order not working

mark754

I can't get the product attributes to list in the correct order, despite entering the desired order in the admin product pages. For example, XS, S, M, L, XL shows up as XS, XL, L, M, S. I already have the arrtribute order contrib installed.

Can anyone suggest a solution? I saw several older threads on this, but none contained an answer. Thanks.

I can't get the product attributes to list in the correct order, despite entering the desired order in the admin product pages. For example, XS, S, M, L, XL shows up as XS, XL, L, M, S. I already have the arrtribute order contrib installed.

The attribute order contrib allows you to enter a numeric sort order (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and the attributes are sorted based on that number. The order you enter them in doesn't matter. At least, that's how the contrib I use works.

Ed

The attribute order contrib allows you to enter a numeric sort order (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and the attributes are sorted based on that number.  The order you enter them in doesn't matter.  At least, that's how the contrib I use works.

Ed

Yes, that's what I did...no luck. I'll take a closer look at the installation and see if I can spot an error somewhere.

Archived