• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Images

aclass

I've had a look around the forum for the past 10 minutes before registering and even did a quick search for it too.

My friends and I run a couple of website and we have decided to add a store to them.

While I was away on holliday they recruited someone to set it up for them who was so kind as to take $100 from them (fools) when they could have waited a week and I'd have done it.

It looks like he's been a little messy doing it but I'm sorting it all out now.

I've configured the store the way we want it setup but there is one more thing I really want to do before it goes "live"

Just now all product images are uploaded to one directory that is part of the OSC install...what if we want to use images from another directory we already have them in for another site.

Is it possible to change the directory the images are uploaded to in the future as well??

Thanks in advance,

Ross.

I've had a look around the forum for the past 10 minutes before registering and even did a quick search for it too.

My friends and I run a couple of website and we have decided to add a store to them.

While I was away on holliday they recruited someone to set it up for them who was so kind as to take $100 from them (fools) when they could have waited a week and I'd have done it.

It looks like he's been a little messy doing it but I'm sorting it all out now.

I've configured the store the way we want it setup but there is one more thing I really want to do before it goes "live"

Just now all product images are uploaded to one directory that is part of the OSC install...what if we want to use images from another directory we already have them in for another site.

Is it possible to change the directory the images are uploaded to in the future as well??

Thanks in advance,

Ross.

I think product images can be loaded from http: site It asks for url address when installing new products>

( WARNING )

I think I know what Im talking about.

BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP BACK UP

if youi move the directory to anything other than images or below images, then you will have to rewrite the code or add another setting into the configure.php file

Archived