• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help please

Alright. I've wiped my site, did a fresh install and now I get this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from products p, products_description pd where to_days(products_date_available) >= to_days(now()) and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by date_expected desc limit

[TEP STOP]

And this one:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price() in /home/wintermo/public_html/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 72

I have the TotalB2B 1.1 included. I'm very new to this and would very much appreciate finding out how to correct this in plain newbie english.

Yes, I installed everything as per the instructions that came with the contrib. I got so fed up with this contrib, that I removed the site and have just started over. I just wanted to be able to offer certain customers of mine automatic discounts each time they ordered. Had I known that it would have been this much trouble, I wouldn't have bothered with the contrib at all.

ok it seems you database is missing information.  When u installed TotalB2B did you add the sql file- i am not familar with this contrib but u need to install the sql file if it has one.

Archived