• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

not working.

optic

I installed this contrib, and it doesn't seem to work at all on my site. I got it to work once, and then when I clicked one of the sub-categories to test it, it went back to the old osc standard, and I haven't been able to get it to work since.

I have it set to TRUE in the admin/config/enable DHTML menu section, and it looked nice that one time I did see it. Any ideas. Check to see if it comes up on your end:

http://www.1200s.com/Shop

I tripled checked the code, uploaded the js file, everything is in place, and as I said, it came up one time, and it worked fine, but now it's gone.

Don't know if my old site is still in my cache, but I cleared it out, and tried it on my other PC's as well, with no luck.

Thanks.

- O

have no idea what you are talking about contribution wise, as you didnt state in your post.

also your popup at the end when closing the window is a pain. since that window is for saying you will not accept orders for someone, it should be done at the beginning of the site. also make it only when someone places an order for a product for the first time.

actually since u dont accept orders for whoever, put it into a faw on orders. the ones who are now dont care about who u used to accept orders from

have no idea what you are talking about contribution wise, as you didnt state in your post.

also your popup at the end when closing the window is a pain.  since that window is for saying you will not accept orders for someone, it should be done at the beginning of the site.  also make it only when someone places an order for a product for the first time. 

actually since u dont accept orders for whoever, put it into a faw on orders.  the ones who are now dont care about who u used to accept orders from

He mentioned the DHTML admin function in his post. I gather he's using the Menubar DHTML contrib. :thumbsup:

Sorry but I don't have an answer for you but I know I've seen similar problems being discussed. Try doing a search in the Contributions Support area.

Go New England Patriots!!!!

Archived