• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Database_additons

pista23

Hello i want to install mo pics. I Know i have to replace archives that i've downloaded in my shop folders but... what about databse_additions.txt? Where i have to write this??

// Each of these lines go into the MySQL Database.

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage1` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_image`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage2` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage1`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage3` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage2`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage4` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage3`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage5` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage4`;

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_subimage6` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_subimage5`;

Thanks

these are sql queries that require to be run on the database, this can be done using phpmyadmin to connect to the database, select the database from the left hand frame drop menu and then in the right hand frame select the SQL tab, you will be presented with a query window in which you can copy the sql queries and paste them into the window and then click on go, alternatively you can use the browse button to locate the sql file on your local machine and then click on go

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

these are sql queries that require to be run on the database, this can be done using phpmyadmin to connect to the database, select the database from the left hand frame drop menu and then in the right hand frame select the SQL tab, you will be presented with a query window in which you can copy the sql queries and paste them into the window and then click on go, alternatively you can use the browse button to locate the sql file on your local machine and then click on go

HOW CAN I USE PHPMYADMIN? I think i dont have install it. What have i open?

OK OK I've done it but....

Error

SQL-query:

ALTER TABLE `catalog`.`products` ADD `products_subimage1` VARCHAR(64) AFTER `products_bimage`

MySQL said: alter command denied to user: 'pista23@localhost' for table 'products'

Back

What is that?

Archived