• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

password problem

justlearning

Access Denied

Your user ID or password is incorrect, or you are not a registered user on this site. To try logging in again, click here.

More information

The store is running correctly. I looked in the DB.php file and the passwords are correct as is the login, but I get the statement above.

I ws trying to edit it so that the admin was not visible to everyone.

I also changed it so that when I press on the admin from the catalog page it goes to the login pagen ad not the add product2 page.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

:'( B) :blush:

Rachel

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Rachel

GiftfullyYours.com

you should recreate the admin access, as when you moved from one server to another perhaps the htaccess password file was in a place where it didnt get transferred. easier to recreate the permissions than trying to trouble shoot them.

you should recreate the admin access, as when you moved from one server to another perhaps the htaccess password file was in a place where it didnt get transferred.  easier to recreate the permissions than trying to trouble shoot them.

Okay, I'll bite. Where and how doe I recreate the access information. I am completly new to this cart - I have worked on Agora and several realestate but this one is new to me.

Thank you in Advance for all help

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Rachel

GiftfullyYours.com

Archived