• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Categories on home page

What I am looking to do is to add the main category images on the main page to replace the New Product area. Using the images for the categories.

Any Ideas? B)

Great question, I was looking to do the same sort of thing but I haven't got to it yet.

I don't think the coding would be that difficult, you might want to look in the categories box (catalog/includes/categories.php) for some clues as how to query the database. You would then have to enter these lines in the index.php file. Have you checked the contributions?

Great question, I was looking to do the same sort of thing but I haven't got to it yet.

I don't think the coding would be that difficult, you might want to look in the categories box (catalog/includes/categories.php) for some clues as how to query the database. You would then have to enter these lines in the index.php file. Have you checked the contributions?

I have looked a little, and as for the code goes, I am a virgin...

I will keep looking as well.

you could take a look at this contribution Main Categories in Store front

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived