• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal IPN Version 2.8 questions

npereira

Hi all,

Just installed this contrib and it looks sweet!

Although, after trying to test it with a friend (he places and order and goes through the check out process), the total of the order does not get to Paypal cause the first screen the user get's is it's asking to enter an amount?

Isn't it suppose to be sent whith the transaction at the time the user is sent to paypal?

Also, is there a way to make paypal add a % fee when this method payment is used?

Thanks !

Great contrib BTW, just wanna be able to fix theses 2 issues and I'll be happy as a pig in ..... LOL

Thanks for your reply !

Hi all,

Just installed this contrib and it looks sweet!

Although, after trying to test it with a friend (he places and order and goes through the check out process), the total of the order does not get to Paypal cause the first screen the user get's is it's asking to enter an amount?

Isn't it suppose to be sent whith the transaction at the time the user is sent to paypal?

Also, is there a way to make paypal add a % fee when this method payment is used?

Thanks ! 

Great contrib BTW, just wanna be able to fix theses 2 issues and I'll be happy as a pig in .....    LOL

Thanks for your reply !

Can't anyone provide any help on this issues?

You really should try posting in the support thread if you want timely answers.

The total should be sent to paypal and if it is not then there is something wrong with your install.

Charging a customer a fee for using paypal is against the paypal tos and if you do so and get caught they will probably close your account.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

You really should try posting in the support thread if you want timely answers.

Will do.

The total should be sent to paypal and if it is not then there is something wrong with your install.

I went through all the install twice now and everything is correct.... ?!?

Charging a customer a fee for using paypal is against the paypal tos and if you do so and get caught they will probably close your account.

Realy? Damn ! I did'nt know this.... Ok, then I'll forget about this and simply stick to the trying to get the amount passed over.

thanks again.