• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CPC ads

rklamot

Absolutly horrible.

Google will give you by far the best ROI. Overture a distant second. Most of the others have so many affilliates sitting around clicking their own ads everyday building up their account, that it's pathetic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

I haven't used anything else but google, and I'm very happy with my results. Since August 25th this year, I've made over $230. How much you earn though actually depends on which ads are clicked. A lot of my site content is about webhosting and design, and those seem to produce very high paying ads, so the odds of making more money per click is higher.

That's just my personal experience. I'd go for google all the way.

Josh

-edit- Had to go check.. not quite $230.. exactly $223.80 :blush: Sometimes a few clicks can earn up to $2-5 or even up to $10-12. It all depends on what ads are clicked. Like I said though, it appears "webhosting" ads have a higher payout. You can check some of the ads I got scattered if you want @ http://www.sg-designs.net

Archived