• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with text

pingo

In DEFINE (MAIN_TEXT, ) I have deleted everything but now I want to enter some text there. How can I do that?

Just start typin'! You know ... in that spot where you deleted the other text. If you know some basic html, you'll be okay.

Tim E

In DEFINE (MAIN_TEXT, 'type your stuff here, but make sure there are not single quotes unless you preceed them with a backslash.');

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Just start typin'!  You know ... in that spot where you deleted the other text. If you know some basic html, you'll be okay.

Tim E

Thanks a lot. Now I need to reform the Shipping and Returns/Privacy pages, where are they and how do I do that? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this has been answered numerous times, most definitions, etc are in the language files, what you can do for here is use search and type in oscommerce.gif or oscommerce gif.

if you look closely at what i said though, you should find it right away.

sometimes it is too easy to just ask others, but then do you learn?

least this way, i get your mind thinking.

this has been answered numerous times, most definitions, etc are in the language files, what you can do for here is use search and type in oscommerce.gif or oscommerce gif.

if you look closely at what i said though, you should find it right away.

sometimes it is too easy to just ask others, but then do you learn?

least this way, i get your mind thinking.

I have already modified the header.php with my text, but the section of the a href="", where i put /catalog/admin/images/myimage.gif gives me no image, just the text! Pls, help!

Archived