• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

States

Nefermet

Hello All,

Sorry if there is already a topic created on this, but I'm having a hell of a time finding it!

Basically I'm trying to change the word state to county, my little store is not going international so I only need british terms in it.

:-" Now I did a very silly thing and decided to change ALL the code, including the database to say county. Now my county doesn't show up for the customer to enter it. Under Admin/config it still says State. I've obviously missed a bit of code .. any one got any ideas?

Thanks

Hello All,

Sorry if there is already a topic created on this, but I'm having a hell of a time finding it!

Basically I'm trying to change the word state to county, my little store is not going international so I only need british terms in it.

:-" Now I did a very silly thing and decided to change ALL the code, including the database to say county. Now my county doesn't show up for the customer to enter it. Under Admin/config it still says State. I've obviously missed a bit of code .. any one got any ideas?

Thanks

I am asuming that you have just installed OSc, and you havent got a backup of your site or sql.

It might be easyer to just reinstall OSc and keep a backup of the whole site and sql.

I think you can disable the require state from admin.

I have removed accounts alltogether from my store and removed that from admin, so I cant have a look.

Kind Regards

Dave

Archived