• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What file is tep_href_link() defined in?

Rivah

I'm sure this sounds like a foolish question, but please understand that my development is done in notepad and wordpad (yes, I am an amature). I can't figure out what file tep_href_link() is supposed to be defined in. I have several copies of the entire osCommerce application (none live), so I can easily copy/paste/double check my errors once I figure out where to look for it, but I can't find it at the moment.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but all of my versions are running on Appache, NOT on Microsoft. (I'm kind of beginning to wonder if this function is MS only?)

Thanks for your help!

tep_href_link is just how osCommerce serves up a php link. If you add new pages to the website then you must also add them to the includes/filenames.php file for them to be recognised as existing on the site (then you can link to them).

Vger

tep_href_link is in /catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php

You really shouldn't tamper with this function though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

No, I certainly didn't intend to tamper with the function. I added some other functions (for an admin security contribution) to that file, though, which seem to have rendered the tep_href_link() function "undefined." I probably missed a semi-colon, or something.

Thank you for the information!

Archived