• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout Process

How is the check out process suppossed to work?

If I use Cash on delivery method it goes to the success page where I have a BizRate code set.

But if I use Authorize.net module it goes back to the login screen and My cart does not empty. I do get the payment email from Oscaoomerce?

Any Ideas?

How is the check out process suppossed to work?

If I use Cash on delivery method it goes to the success page where I have a BizRate code set.

But if I use Authorize.net module it goes back to the login screen and My cart does not empty. I do get the payment email from Oscaoomerce?

Any Ideas?

I have the exact same problem. I've got all of my response URL's set up properly at Authorize.net, and I even get a confirmation page from them that the sale went through, yet I'm sent to login page and there is no record of the order in admin.

Please help!!

I have the exact same problem. I've got all of my response URL's set up properly at Authorize.net, and I even get a confirmation page from them that the sale went through, yet I'm sent to login page and there is no record of the order in admin.

Please help!!

That exactly my problem, anyone with a solution? We are desperate...

SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

DO THE FOLLOWING.

IN YOUR ADMIN PANEL GOTO CONFIGURATION>SESSIONS>

MAKE FORCE SESSION TO FALSE.

THE REASON THAT YOU NEED THIS OPTION TO FALSE IS BECASUE THE YOU WILL FORCE YOUR SESSION TO OVERRIDE THE DLL ENGINE OF AUTHORIZE.NET.

THIS WORKED FOR ME AND I AM PRETTY SURE IT WILL SOLVE YOUR ISSUE IF YOU HAVE THIS SETTING TO TRUE.

LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKED.

Archived