• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Deisgn problems!

novicewebber

hi peeps,

Me again!

Ive got a menu structure in my left column, at the moment its a drop down text box. I want the menu to look like a few links and the bottom link to say View All products....like the main menu structure of this site -

http:flags.midlandimports.com/catalog

Is there anyway i can get it do this?

my current menu is on my (halfdone) site ... www.midland-glowsticks.com

Hope this makes sense. Thing is i'm a bit of a novice at this web desgin game, our company used to have a techy but hes gone now so we dont do much updating and i wanted to start doing some by starting with these menus.

Liam Norcup

Midland Imports Admin

Ive got a menu structure in my left column, at the moment its a drop down text box. I want the menu to look like a few links and the bottom link to say View All products

Short answer: yes you can do it.

Long answer: how to do it depends upon what those few links are going to be and what changes have already been made. I believe that by default the Categories for osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 are presented in a list rather than in a drop down menu so it's evident the menu in the store you're working has already been modifed.

Apathy is a dominant gene - mutate.

Short answer: yes you can do it.

Long answer: how to do it depends upon what those few links are going to be and what changes have already been made. I believe that by default the Categories for osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 are presented in a list rather than in a drop down menu so it's evident the menu in the store you're working has already been modifed.

Thanks for that,

our previous techie may have done this as it was copied as a template from another oscom site, is this reversible with regards to just the drop down menu shjowin categories which are already non the site? hope im making sense :blush:

Liam Norcup

Midland Imports Admin

Archived