• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help me with my website!!

Hi everybody I need help with adding boxing, can some help me with my prob I would like to add boxing like on this website goto T-shirt and where it has Available Options, how do you put a boxs in the products can anyone help me please. The website is below so you can have a look at what I want to do.

My Webpage

Find the folowing code in your catalog/product_info.php file

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">
<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
             </td>
           </tr>
         </table>

Change the first line to something like

<table border="2" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right" bgcolor="00ff00">

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived