• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just about to give up

This is driving me crazy! I just can't seem to do anything with my site, I don't know php really that well. Also, I just can't seem to make my main page look at all good, I mean, how do I change the boxes look and add other boxes to the the site? I have also made a new header on notpad for my site but when I tried to add it to the header file, it screwed everything up. :(

If you want to change the text and color of your index page, so.......go to your index.php file in catalog/includes/languages/english/index.php.

Now, to change color, font, font color, style, and all that, ....catalog/stylesheet.css file, there is all the changes you want to do, of course, just go to the proper section you want to change

Nick - it can be overwhelming when you first start playing around with this package. It takes everyone a while to get the hang of it but once they do they find it is very easy. Don't give up just yet. Tackle one problem at a time and ask for help on the forums. With each problem you solve, you will learn a little more and it will eventually make sense to you.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived