• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Donhost SSL Problem

welltech

i've been trying an oscommerce installation and got it working no probs as a trial. Unfortunately, i can't get the ssl option working with my host, donhost. I've searched the forum and tried the suggestions for changing the server name, but still no luck. Any other donhosts customers here done an ssl oscommerce site ?

Cheers,

Ally.

post your info here as to what they say you should do for accessing your ssl site (not the store, just the main ssl access). then post your configure.php file here (without the database info, password, etc).

from what i saw, this is part of what is required:

Path To Your Web Space

When your site is accessed via SSL, the full system path to your web space changes. It is based on your account username and the number of the web server your account is hosted on which you can get from the Information page. For an account with the username 'joebloggs', hosted on Server No. 4, the path to its web space when accessed over SSL would be:

/fs/home/4/j/o/joebloggs/public_html

You must substitute '4', 'j', 'o' and 'joebloggs' with your server number, the first and second letters of your account username, and your account username respectively.

Archived