• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I need help

I'm having this problem, when I recieve a pay with check, the information of the check is not been stored in the DB, I have created the fields, but of course there is something, that is going wrong, I'm recieving this error

1054 - Unknown column 'pcc_account' in 'field list'

update orders set pcc_type = 'Cheque', pcc_owner = 'Sergio Paniagua', pcc_address = 'calle 1 # 1', pcc_city = 'zacatecas', pcc_bank = 'American bank', pcc_bank_address = 'calle 1 # 1', pcc_check_number = '1234567890', pcc_aba_number = '70', pcc_amount = '1685', pcc_account = '' , pcc_object_of_check = 'agua virgen', pcc_authorized = 'yo mero' , pcc_transit_number = '123456854' , pcc_account_number = '0158745874'where orders_id = 14

[TEP STOP]

What is going wrong with this?.............please I really need help, thanks in advance for all the support.

unknown column means the database table does not have the table named pcc_account, is this a contribution or something you wrote?

you need to create the field in the respective table

originally was a contribution much simple, I add more fields to increase the information to avoid a fraud, I crated the tables, but of course I forgot to include one, so I just need to create the column to solve this problem, by the way, the contribution I place for this, if you are interested to help me fixing this bug, is HERE

Can you help me?

I found the problem, and I solved it, the problem was in the tep_db_query, where an extra request (account) was there, I take it off and now the problem is solve, thanks for your help Mibble

Archived