• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hey, I want one of those little new

wizardsandwars

How do I get one?

Do I need to make more donations? I know it's been awhile, so perhaps I'm due.

Is there a procedure? Did I miss it someplace?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

What, is that like $111 per year? I don't understand the comma format for euros.

90,00?

That's like 90 euros, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Hi Chris,

I think you would look good in green. It is only 90 Euros, the exchange rate is about 1.59 for Cdn $ which would be about 1.37 for US $ if my math is correct. You can send it via Bank Transfer and Paypal. And you get a BIGGER mailbox along with the smart new tag and your name in green.

It is a very small amount of $$ to support a program and community that you use everyday.

Peter

PS. Green would match your pic also :P

As I'm sure some on the team will attest, I'm not shy with donations.

I'll be happpy to becoem a sponsor. Just waiting for a reply from the team.

Archived