• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Passing osCsid - Payflow link > OSC

hypnotik

Hi, I'm in need of a little help, I'm an OSC newb, so bear with me.

My problem is with Verisign's Payflow Link. It is generally working fine, but once the transaction is completed and the user is returned to the OSC2.2ms2 site, it only returns the first 15 digits of the osCsid.

Of course this means the customer has to log in again and complete the checkout process again before it actually accepts the order.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Since you got the PayFlow Link contrib installed maybe you can help me out? I installed it but it isn't showing as an option on checkout. With the payment modules, it shows up in the admin area and I can enable or disable it. PayFlow Link isn't showing up in the payment modules in admin so I can't enable it and I think this is why it isn't showing up as an option at checkout. Did you run into this kind of problem when you installed it?

Thanks

Hi, I'm in need of a little help, I'm an OSC newb, so bear with me.

My problem is with Verisign's Payflow Link. It is generally working fine, but once the transaction is completed and the user is returned to the OSC2.2ms2 site, it only returns the first 15 digits of the osCsid.

Of course this means the customer has to log in again and complete the checkout process again before it actually accepts the order.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived