• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog wide Missing Images

tygrr

HELP! I accidently deleted my categories, and in effect it deleted my entire list of products. so i do a database backup, and for some reason everything has returned except for images. how can i fix this??? i have EZ populate add-on installed, and i tried re-uploading the products through a spreadsheet with image names, and they are still missing. the images are on my server in the right folder, and when i go to admin, the image name is listed in the product pages, but upon previewing the product page, the image is missing. any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

HELP! I accidently deleted my categories, and in effect it deleted my entire list of products. so i do a database backup, and for some reason everything has returned except for images. how can i fix this??? i have EZ populate add-on installed, and i tried re-uploading the products through a spreadsheet with image names, and they are still missing. the images are on my server in the right folder, and when i go to admin, the image name is listed in the product pages, but upon previewing the product page, the image is missing. any help on this would be greatly appreciated!!

k nevermind, dumb mistake, oscommerce deletes all the images off my server as well. since i had other images in there, i didn't notice the product images were missing too..

Archived