• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Illegal zone Error

I do not find the string

STORE_ORIGIN_ZONE

anywhere in the stock installation. Have you added a modification which contains this string?

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

Well, I took this mod from the Japanese Version which is MS1.... does that have anything to do with it?

Very probably...

Perhaps someone else here has used the Japanese version and can help or if it is a contribution modification that you can identify for us and that exists in the contributions here, that will vastly increase the chances that someone here can help you solve the problem.

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

Okay thanks.. I've added a bunch of stuff to the Japanese language already. Now all i have to figure out is this..

Has anyone ever used this Sagawa Express Module?

The closest thing that I see is in the update from MS1 to MS2 where there was a change to the configuration table

osc_db_query("update configuration set use_function = 'tep_cfg_get_zone_name' where configuration_key = 'STORE_ZONE'");

but nothing with the exact string you referenced. Sorry, if it's not the one above, I don't know where else to point you. :(

Arghh -- I really can't figure this thing out. The UPS is also giving me problems (with out give me the actual Store zone error thing) the UPS mod actually came with the MS 2 so it shouldn't be giving me any errors...... but its giving me "Unsupported country specified"

Archived