• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Theme

I looked in google, and, without clear consultance, rested upon this support forum. Now, this may have been asked before, in fact, I would be suprised if it has not, but when you get over 2000 results in your search, the first like, 3-4 pages being unrelated, you really get annoyed. So here it is. I'm not asking for personal, 1 on 1 support, I was just wondering if I could be redirected to a site, or a previously created thread, that explains how to edit and/or customize the default theme.

I was designing a site, and, have recently planned on trying some of the "shopping carts" previously installed in my Cpanel/Fantastico package that came with my webhost. Well, I definitely underestimated the complexity of these installations, and am trying to dig through over 5 mbs of files trying to find out how to do what I'm trying to do. So, any help would be appreciated. No need to go out of the way to find anything, no rush. Having fun digging around anyway :P Like looking at stuff I have no clue about :thumbsup:

Stoned4Life

Archived