• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stock Not Being Subtracted with Paypal Module

remstrus

Hello

I have installed OSc with no problems at all except when I have ran test transactions the available stock isn't reduced.

I am using the Paypal Module with IPN, go through checkout and am returned to the correct URL order successful page. Admin reports the orders fine and the IPN's are recorded with no problems.

Everything is documented as it should be apart from the stock isn't reduced after a transaction.

Also only one email is recieved when an order is placed(which is from paypal) I am not getting any order confirmation emails (may be linked with stock issue).

My stock configuration is:

Check stock level true

Subtract stock true

Allow Checkout false

Mark product out of stock OUT OF STOCK

Stock Re-order level 5

Please Help!

Phil

We ran into the same problem, and I believe that it only does this When completing your order with paypal, the final paypal screen says " click here to contine" or something like that, and if you dont click it, it will not "finish" the order in os commerce, all that happens is the payment comes in , but the order is not placed... I have seen quite a few posts like this, so we are obviously not alone, I think there is some contribution to fix this, but I have not looked into it that far yet... Good Luck! :thumbsup:

The problem is that when I run a transaction through Paypal myself, I click to finish the order and return to the store but there is no confirmation email nor is the stock reduced.

The IPN is recorded in admin along with the order.

The only time an email is sent to the customer is when I manually set the order to delivered.

Best Regards

Phil

• 1 month later...

Archived