• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I need help

WhiteBlade

Ok I suck in coding but I've been able to manage most of what I wanted to do until now.

I've been searching for 2 days now ( about 4 hours )

I have another logo I want to put in my top of my catalog and I wante it to go on the right but it stay in the middle beside my first logo

Can anyone tell me what to change in this coding.

this is my catalog, the image I wana move is the one with 3 shoes on it beside Prodanse.

http://www.secure-ssl.net/prodanse.ca/catalog/

The code I change in header to get this is the following

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr class="header">

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'prodanse_noir.jpg', 'Prodanse') . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'banner1.jpg', 'Prodanse') . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

I would need to move the image banner1.jpg on right and keep prodanse_noir.jpg where it is on the left.

Please help, it must be an easy question but I can't figure it out.

I am probably not understanding you since to add a third image you would just add another table cell between the two existing ones. If this is not what you mean, can you provide an example or explain the problem differently?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I am probably not understanding you since to add a third image you would just add another table cell between the two existing ones.  If this is not what you mean, can you provide an example or explain the problem differently?

Jack

It simple

Right now I have 2 image at the top of my catalog.

One is the logo Prodanse

The other is the banner with the shoes on it

I need the banner with the shoes to align on right. Right now it staying in the center. That's all

I just can't figure out how to make it align on the right.

In header.php approx line 69, find

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' .

and add align="right" like this

<td align="right" valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' .

Archived