• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help please i am desperate

polgara2402

can anyone help me?

i accidently deleted my catalog files , i meant to restore them but my mouse was playing up and it clicked on the bin to empty it instead.

the problem i have is i did not have a backup so i had to reinstall oscommerce all over again, but...... well i have lost everything i had in my shop havent i? does anyone know a way of retrieving all the data i had in my shop such as my customers/ members and all the goods details such as what they were and the prices i was charging? i am so very desperate.

thanks

yvonne. :wub: :( :sweating:

can anyone help me?

i accidently deleted my catalog files , i meant to restore them but my mouse was playing up and it clicked on the bin to empty it instead.

the problem i have is i did not have a backup so i had to reinstall oscommerce all over again, but...... well i have lost everything i had in my shop havent i? does anyone know a way of retrieving all the data i had in my shop such as my customers/ members and all the goods details such as what they were and the prices i? was charging? i am so very desperate.

thanks

yvonne. :wub:? :(? :sweating:

Hi The database should still be there as it is stored on another part of your server. just upload a new set of os commerce files and connect to the existing database this should give you your info back.

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

hi fimble i did that i had to unzip a new oscommerce installation on my servers but its given me a new shop and i have lost everything i am so devestated, i was thinking it should be somewhere on the database but i havent a clue on how to retrieve it all as that is summat i have never really toyed with.

thank you for replying tho.

yvonne.

Archived